An epic day out in Milford Sound, customised just for you. Your cruise will be with ‘Cruise Milford’ who are TripAdvisor’s top pick for an unforgettable cruise. Visiting Milford Sound from Te Anau offers a leisurely, relaxed day where you’ll get to experience some of Fiordland’s most famous locations. Your private vehicle and guide will be your for the full day while travelling to and from Milford Sound. There are plenty of walks to choose from on your journey to and from Milford Sound. Walk part of the world Famous Routeburn track up to Key Summit, Lake Marian and many other great places to explore.
Te Anau is the closest township to Milford Sound and the drive itself takes you through picturesque glacier-carved valleys, including an impressive tunnel, as well as alongside perfect mirror lakes and towering granite cliff faces. Taking around two hours one-way, there’s always time for photos – so be sure to bring your camera!
The route to Milford Sound from Te Anau is one of the most spectacular roads in the country. Don’t get caught up in the big crowds! Our timetable allows you to explore away from the crowds of the early morning buses.
- $349.50 per person, up to two passenger. $80 per person for a third and fourth passengers
- Cruise, Transport and lunch included.
- A fully customized day tour with a private guide and vehicle. Plan your trip as you go with your experienced guide.
- 2 – 4 people per trip.
- We will pick you up at 8am
- Allow a full day. We will have you back in town by 5pm ish depending on which walks or adventures you choose on your ride home.
- We will stop in lots of secret spots along the Milford Road that tour buses and mini buses cannot go.
- Guided walks. Choose which walks you would like to do along the Milford Road depending on your fitness level and your preferences. Choose from the popular Key Summit walk, Lake Marian, and many more great places to explore along the way.
- Lunch, a drink and snacks are provided. Choose your lunch during the booking process.