Bike Borland Road
An exclusive day trip deep in the Fiordland National Park. A spectacular day out, fully customized to suit your needs, experience and fitness level.
An epic full day experience with a knowledgeable guide and vehicle support. Biking Borland Road is a trip well known to locals and is every mountain bikers dream day out. What better way to explore a remote area of the Fiordland National Park!
Bike as much or as little as you like. There are grinding climbs, high speed descents, and flatter cruising areas with moderate fitness required. We are able to completely customize this trip to suit anyone from beginners to expert riding levels. We are also able to cater to groups of mixed abilities, if you have some wanting easy sections and others wanting the more difficult sections. Whatever your level, the scenery will always impress.
Stop at your favourite lookout for lunch, have a swim at the south arm of Lake Manapouri and take a rest in the shade of the mossy native Fiordland Beech forest.
What to know
- Allow up to 8 hours for the tour. Bring sunblock, insect repellent, footwear appropriate for short walks and biking.
- Departs Te Anau at 8.30am, pick ups will be made prior to this.
- Drop offs in Te Anau are between 4pm and 5pm.
- Comfortable 18 seater off-road vehicle with air conditioning and heating.
- Lunch and snacks are included.
- Bookings essential.
- Pick ups from your accommodation or from outside Wild Rides HQ.
- Bike rental included.
- Electric bike upgrades are available.
- Bring your own bike if you prefer.
Cost = POA
For some great reviews check us out on TripAdvisor.